An opportunity has become available to join our vibrant team. We are looking for an experienced Audit Manager.
The successful candidate will have up to date technical knowledge and will be an effective communicator. This position would suit a highly motivated, forward thinking individual.
Responsibilities of the audit manager will include:
- Planning audits and identifying key risk areas
- Managing the audit process, including on site teams
- Ensuring that all statutory requirements are complied with
- Ensuring that client deadlines are met and to budget
- Reporting audit progress to the directors
- Attending final audit review meetings with the directors and clients
- Managing the audit team
- Reviewing the audit team work
What we're looking for...
- Qualified accountant ACCA/ACA/CA
- Experience of managing and supervising team
- Technically sound and up-to-date with latest auditing and reporting standards
- Able to work closely with the Partner
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain confidentiality, professionalism and take ownership of role
- Maintain budgets and work to meet the deadlines