We are currently seeking an Audit Semi Senior to join our growing audit team.
As Audit Semi Senior, you will assist with planning, following it through to the audit fieldwork and all the way to the completion. You will ensure that all audits are conducted to standards and on time. You will lead smaller audits, supporting junior staff.
The successful candidate will have up to date technical knowledge and will be an effective communicator. This position would suit a highly motivated, forward thinking individual.
Responsibilities of the audit semi senior will include:
- Planning audits and identifying key risk areas
- Ensuring that all statutory requirements are complied with
- Ensuring that client deadlines are met and to budget
- Reporting audit progress to the directors
- Assisting with ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Completion of audit fieldwork and corroborating audit evidence
- Training junior team members
What we're looking for...
- Part Qualified accountant ACCA/ACA/CA
- Technically sound and up-to-date with latest auditing and reporting standards
- Able to work closely with the Manager
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain confidentiality, professionalism and take ownership of role
- Maintain budgets and work to meet the deadlines
- Statutory audit experience as part of an audit team
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Full study-support and training
- Scope for continuous progression
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Flexible working hours