Our recent growth means we are now looking for a senior accountant to join our team.
The successful candidates will have good technical knowledge, along with the ability to communicate well, in order to maintain solid client relationships. These positions would suit dynamic, motivated and forward thinking individuals.
Responsibilities of the senior accountant will include:
- Working with a variety of clients including limited companies, sole traders, LLP’s and partnerships from a range of business sectors
- Preparation and review of statutory and management accounts
- Preparation of CT600’s and personal tax returns
- Some auditing
- Conducting client meetings
- Reporting directly to the manager regarding client matters
What we're looking for...
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Minimum of two years post qualification experience in a practice environment
- Knowledge of accountancy software packages such as Iris and Xero would be beneficial
- Tax knowledge would be advantageous
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Scope for continuous progression
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Flexible working hours