Due to our rapid growth, opportunities have become available to join our vibrant team. We are looking for a trainee accountant to work at our Coventry office.
The successful candidate will have good communications skills, be highly motivated and have a positive 'can do' attitude.
Responsibilities of the trainee accountant will include:
- Working with a variety of clients including limited companies, sole traders, LLP’s and partnerships from a range of business sectors
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Preparation of CT600’s, VAT returns and personal tax returns
- Liaising with HMRC
- Reporting directly to the senior accountant regarding client matters
- Assisting with general ad-hoc duties as and when required
What we're looking for...
- GCSC / A level school leavers with no experience who are looking to start their accountancy career.
- AAT Level 2 / Level 3 qualified people with experience of working in a practice environment. Knowledge of accountancy software packages Iris and Xero would be beneficial.
What's in it for you?
- Full study-support and training
- Opportunity to move onto an ACCA apprenticeship once AAT levels are completed. We support successful trainees from AAT Level 2 through to becoming a fully qualified chartered accountant
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours