Due to our rapid growth, opportunities have become available to join our vibrant team. We are looking for trainee accountants to work at our Coventry & Hinckley offices.
The successful candidates will have good communications skills, be highly motivated and have a positive 'can do' attitude.
Responsibilities of the trainee accountant will include:
- Working with a variety of clients including limited companies, sole traders, LLP’s and partnerships from a range of business sectors
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Preparation of CT600’s, VAT returns and personal tax returns
- Liaising with HMRC
- Reporting directly to the senior accountant regarding client matters
- Assisting with general ad-hoc duties as and when required
We are looking for…
- A GCSC / A level school leaver with no experience who is looking to start their accountancy career.
- An AAT Level 2 / Level 3 qualified person with experience of working in a practice environment. Knowledge of accountancy software packages Iris and Xero would be beneficial.