An opportunity has become available to join our vibrant team. We are looking for an experienced Audit Senior.
The successful candidate will have up to date technical knowledge and will be an effective communicator. This position would suit a highly motivated, forward thinking individual.
Responsibilities of the audit senior will include:
- Planning audits and identifying key risk areas
- Managing the audit process, including on site teams
- Ensuring that all statutory requirements are complied with
- Ensuring that client deadlines are met and to budget
- Reporting audit progress to the directors
- Attending final audit review meetings with the directors and clients
- Preparing financial statements for clients
- Preparation of year end accounts for limited companies
- Assisting with ad-hoc duties as and when required
We're looking for an individual who...
- Is a qualified accountant ACCA/ACA/CA
- Has experience of managing and supervising team
- Is technically sound and up-to-date with latest auditing and reporting standards
- Is able to work closely with the Manager/Partner
- Has effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Can maintain confidentiality, professionalism and take ownership of role
- Has experience of maintaining budgets and working to meet the deadlines
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Full study support and training
- Scope for continuous progression
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Flexible working hours