Due to our rapid growth, an opportunity has become available to join our vibrant team.
The successful candidate will have good communications skills, be highly motivated and have a positive 'can do' attitude.
Responsibilities of the semi senior accountant will include:
- Working with a variety of clients including limited companies, sole traders, LLP’s and partnerships from a range of business sectors
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Preparation of CT600’s, VAT returns and personal tax returns
- Liaising with HMRC
- Reporting directly to the senior accountant regarding client matters
- Training junior members of the team
- Assisting with ad-hoc duties as and when required
What we're looking for...
- AAT qualified at Level 3 (or higher)
- Has a minimum of two years practice experience
- Has knowledge of accountancy software packages Iris and Xero
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Full study support and training
- Scope for continuous progression
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Flexible working hours